Do u have a "deciding factor" on whether ur bag is big enough?

1. Unless, its for an evening/special occasion only bag, a lot of the time when I judge whether a bag is big enough, the deciding factor is whether or not it fits my water bottle.

I tried on the Segur PM once and liked the way it looked, but it didn't fit my water bottle = no buy.

How about everyone else? What does your bag HAVE to be able to fit for you to buy it?
  2. OMG... I never realized it was THE deciding factor, but it's my LV organizer that I use as a wallet.

All my purse purchases except for the Epi Montaigne Clutch (on Friday :rolleyes:) had to fit the organizer or I just pass...
  3. Magazines! Yeah---- my bags need to be pretty darn big!
  4. I love big bags too. I don't really have a deciding factor, but just from looking at most bags, I can tell that they'll be too small.

I need room for my daughter's things, my husband's sunglasses and all my stuff.
  5. I love big bags too, smaller bags never appeal to me. I agree with you arnott. My bag has to fit a decent size drink bottle or I will pass. Whenever I go out in the weekend I end up carrying my husband's wallet, keys, phones you name it. Poor me, I always tell him it's time for a new LV bag just to punish him.......
  6. Haha! Me 2!! :yes: Magazines, and Books (paperbacks)...if it fits hardcovers, that's a plus....

But must fit my Us Mag, LOL and/or a paperback bk.!

I have a few smaller bags from when I first started collecting yrs ago...back then I'd just carry my mag seperate...but all the bags I've bought in the last 3-4 yrs. have been bigger. Guess I got on a "big bag" kick!

7. When I shop for a bag (any bag not just lv) it has to fit everything I can fit into my speedy30. Because I hate taking things out that just dont fit.
  8. Well, I'm a BIG bag lover and I carry my life around with me every day, so I guess my deciding factor is -- if my dog can fit in it, then it's big enough! LOL!!!! :roflmfao:
    MinPin Mini Lin 2.JPG

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
  10. :nuts: Great picture! :roflmfao:
  11. i guess for me it has to fit my pochette wallet. all my other essentials are smaller than that.
  12. NOthing really, if I like it enough, I'll find a use for it. :shrugs:
  13. Must be able to fit 3-4 diapers, his wipe case, 2 Avent bottles, his formula container, 3 bibs, 2 burp cloths, zippy, keys and my Treo. :greengrin:
  14. size does not mattter... its how you use it that counts :graucho:

15. THE factor?... well can my "physio-and-bio-textbooks" count as a 'group' factor? lol As you can see, they can't be separated due to the hyphens, underlining, bolding, and umm... "les guillemets" (quotations mark?) :p yup, all one thing