Do they use different kind of boxes for LV handbags?

lillian_ch

Dec 21, 2006
The reason I asked is that I always got the boxes that have "a lid" and "a box body" this type of LV boxes for handbags and wallets stuff. But for the recent one I bought - Manhattan GM, it didn't come with a LV box but an eLuxury box. So I called them and asked them for a LV box. Then they sent me a LV box which is not like the boxes I usually get, it's thiner, doesn't have a lid. It's a one-piece LV paper box. Is this normal? should I go back ask for another box?
I thought maybe because GM is a little big to fit in. hm.... :confused1:

i don't know what you consider the BH to come in, but I got a nice box from ELUX - post photos of what you are talking about....i am curious, although since I bought my BH it hasn't stepped one foot back into the box - so what is the point of holding on to the box?

The floor above: u r right ~~ i guess it's just the feeling :nuts:

I will take a picture to show everyone. =) Right now I only have the pictures when it arrived with the eluxury box.

x1pTep_x_MO7tBn0cMHNlBvR6B1niu0tPMiFmMi4poVb4w9mvc_3dtoQquk5xQ8_Y5J0R7SsV7MPoMjLgHbREOQUVr5sTfpzloUopRFIZ2NCKQ

x1pTep_x_MO7tBn0cMHNlBvR95Q8HAOB43SCt8StQMoxwkobN7_D3llG36ClCBnrbveuyBO5TG1kedCfltdOF9h8BdWByUDONqRt5mWATo56Ic

ohhhhhhh manhattan gm!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

can you tell me where it was made??? curious which ones elux carries..

It's made in USA. The wallet I got the same time is Zipped Wallet with ID Paper Holder, but the wallet is made in France.

Actually first I bought manhattan PM, but when I received it, it looks just too small for me. So I exchanged it to GM. And the PM is made in USA as well.

my Azur speedy 30 was MIF, came w/lid and box body from Elux, but i guess it's b/c it can fit in by being folded? However the 'collapsible' one piece box is actually prefer by some TPFer as it don't take much closet space compare w/traditional hard box :smile: