Do they make fake boktier?

1. I have looked on eBay to try and get the bryant hobo that I missed. But I am worried about getting a fake. Do they make them?

2. i heard they make fake evian. it's water for goodness sakes. it wouldn't surprise me if they have fake bryants.

3. I don't think so, but if you post in the Authenticate This sub-forum before bidding, I'm sure someone here can authenticate for you.

4. They really seemed to have left Botkier alone for the most part although Trigger bags have been faked and I have seen "heavily inspired" Biancas that merely are missing the "botkier" engravings on the hardware. I haven't seen any fake newer bags. I wouldn't worry too much about it. What you'll find on eBay is a bunch of bags that people regretted buying on that big sale. I've been there and done that. That impulse buying gets me everytime.

5. The ones I have seen on eBay seem real to me but then I am no expert. They seem to copy the really big brands. My one red flag is if there are no inside purse pics of the tag it could be a fake. I am also really careful these days.

6. You should be fine with the newer ones. You could always ask for a copy of the receipt and detailed photographs.