Do these bales look square to you?

1. My eyes arent so good but I'm pretty sure these bales look square, Am I right or wrong?

Also, it's suppose to be Indigo but isnt this colour a little light for Indigo?

[​IMG]

2. Looks square to me.

3. Looks square to me too.

4. yup... looks square

5. I hate sellers like this!!!! They're asking $925 as a starting bid for a fake! :mad:

6. saw that auction a few minutes ago...definately square. fake!

7. Is it auction on eBay? actually we can report it to eBay that the seller sell fake bags... ugh I hate them....

8. what is a bale and why is it supposed/not supposed to look square?

9. Yeah this fake has been relisted many many times - it's really a shame, the auction is full of a bunch of lies :sad:

10. Mpark, a bale is what connects the leather part of the shoulder strap to the hardware, if you take a look at an authentic balenciaga the bales will be perfectly round, have a thicker appearance, and have a certain amount of space between that and the leather strap. Authentic Balenciaga's only have rounded bales -- never will you find an authentic bag with a square bale...

although there are some superfakes that almost have the bale correct, so please dont use that as your only way to distinguish a fake. there is always something wrong in a fake bag, they never get it 100%.

11. totally agree - square!!!! do not buy this bag!

12. i still don't really understand...i dont see anything "square" on the the bag

13. Definitely fake...I wish they were all this easy! And I wish someone would do something about these FAKE bag sellers!