Do the Olsen twins ever smile?

1. Well, do they?
  2. I've wondered the same thing. They both have the same expression in every photograph. For young millionaires, they sure don't look very happy, do they?
  3. Only at the bank.
  4. I always think that about them...and Victoria B.
  5. :roflmfao:
  6. Nope, it's all part of the Poor Little Rich Girl Syndrome.
  7. ^LOL! agreed.
  8. :roflmfao:
  9. In Full Hose they did :roflmfao:
  10. :confused1: You know, they seem to have this blank emotionless expression on their face in the photos that I've seen.
  11. They always have that bug-eyed expression. They would probably look better if they smiled.
  12. Not only do they not seem to smile, I don't think they brush their hair either.:shrugs: ;)
  13. Yeah, that and Former Child Actor Disease. They don't look very happy because they never had a childhood. They were pimped out all their lives for TV shows, movies, dolls, clothes, books, etc. They worked their poor little butts off and never enjoyed a normal life. :sad:
  14. Victoria Beckham was quoted once saying she doesn't smile much in pictures because she doesn't like the way she looks when she's smiling.
  15. Doesn't seem like they ever do. but maybe they just hate cameras following them? cause I can recall one of em smiling once with her ex boyfriend..forgot which.. think they smile when they don't think they're being pictured.