Do scammers really think they can get away with it?

1. So there is this auction for a brown CB papillon:

eBay.ca: Like New Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Papillon Bag (item 330046308313 end time 04-Nov-06 22:09:05 EST)

And those pictures were COPIED from another auction I bid on, that ended a few days ago:

eBay: Authentic Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Papillon Handbag (item 330041508329 end time Oct-31-06 03:10:08 PST)

I know that the bag belongs to that seller because she sent me numerous pics of the heat stamp, blossoms, clochette etc...and they were all of the same bag.

And what outraged me was that the scammer's bag is a one-day listing asking for $850 for that bag. :cursing: So I messaged the seller of the scam auction:

Me: Hi, are you able to send more pictures of the bag to me? email address is __________________

Them: Not before the auction ends. I don't have my camera with me. Sorry.

Me: OR is it because you're using pictures from somebody ELSE'S auction??
    I've spoken to the seller of that other bag, and she's sent me pictures of the bag...you are using her pictures for your own auction. What are you planning to do? Scam others? Your listing has been reported to eBay, good luck.

Them: I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess someone else will have to enjoy my wonderful products. You have a great day!

Me: Yes, you stole pictures from eBay: Authentic Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Papillon Handbag (item 330041508329 end time Oct-31-06 03:10:08 PST) Nice try, scammer.

Them: Do you really have no life and nothing else to do? I pity you while I'm living life to the fullest.

Me: You have a great day too, for $850, I'd rather buy a bag that exists!
    Have fun dealing with eBay! =)

Them: The bag does exist AND is authentic, you idiot...you really are pathetic...go away or I will report you to eBay and the proper authorities for harassment.

Me: What, do YOU have no life and nothing else to do than to scam other people's money?
    I'm certainly living life well considering I'm a successful student in University. At least I can get a decent education and not to have to make money by scamming others! Enjoy your day!

Them: If my listing doesn't concern you and you aren't interested in purchasing my item, please leave me alone. I see that you are new to ebay. The way to make friends and get along is to play nice.

Me: Ok, I'll leave you alone. I wasn't the one who called someone else an 'idiot' and 'pathetic'. What happened to playing 'nice'?
    And although I'm 'new' to eBay compared to you, at least I've been honest this short time that I've been using their services.

I reported the auction to eBay and notified the seller of the original auction.
    Seriously, people like this piss me off. :cursing:
    Yeah, it's not my business, but that person was obviously guilty of stealing other photos since he/she got so defensive and offended afterwards...and what a hypocrite! HE has no life, and HE's the one who called me an idiot!

2. Reported! : )

3. With her kind of feedback, i wonder why he/she chose to take this route. How lame! i'm glad nobody is bidding on it so far, but ebay should remove the listing. Selling on ebay is quite a lot of work, and i'd hate it too if people took my pictures and used it as theirs. Good job Karman!

4. wow, I wish there were more ladies like the ones here! I appreciate you all going out of your way to get those crooks reported to ebay. THank you for saving the ebay world- one bag at a time!
    I plan on buying some bags on ebay and you ladies ease my mind a little because I know I have "back up"!
    Seriously, thank you!
    monica

5. Ugh, what an idiot! Thanks for taking a stand! I'll report...

6. The seller just added additional pics of a FAKE bag!! UGHHH he makes me cringe!!
    I must say, however, those fakers are getting better and better at faking the heat stamp...
    At least his own stupidity is ruining his scamming scheme...now people will know that the bag's fake!! :lol:

7. Hahahaha did you ladies noticed that our lovely scammer added some pics of his own bag? The last two pics, I think, one of which shows a hideous leather tag! I'm reporting him too... :hysteric:

8. reported.

9. Reported!!

10. Reported!

11. UGH WHAT A LOSER. :cursing: Reported!

12. REPORTED!!!!! Thanks so much.....scammers are EVIL and should be punished!

Anne

13. "This listing (330046308313) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number. If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay"YAY!!! We did it!!! :yahoo:

14. Looks like the LV Cerise Speedy 25 was also pulled. I'm fairly certain the Tiffany jewelry is also fake.

This listing (330046485422) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.