Do Not Enter If You Are Easily Scared !

1. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][SIZE=+1][​IMG][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Late at night when you are sleeping,
    that's when creatures come out creeping.
    To your house these creatures slither
    making sounds that make you shiver.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Scratching on your window pane
    Whispering your own first name.
    Tapping on the nearest door,
    creaking stairs and floors and more.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Making you sit up in bed
    or pull the covers over your head.
    And while you sit there filled with fear,
    the creep surrounds you and darkness appears.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [​IMG]

2. That's movie is so freaky!! Did you see the scene where she came down the stairs "crawling" backward? It creeps me out!

3. Oh my gosh, I actually got scared looking at the first pic! I was just watching this movie yesterday night with my mom! We started to watch the 3rd installment, but fell asleep!

4. I fell asleep watching the True Hollywood Story on this movie.

I really want to see the entire movie, though.

Both Linda Blair and the actress playing her mother really screwed up their backs doing those stunts.

And I didn't see it but I heard about it, but since the actress was 12, the director wanted her to do as little of the ahem . . . crucifix incident as possible. He had a 21 year old stand in do most of that.

The actors could see their breath when they said their lines because they built this huge refrigeration unit around the scenery.

The projectile vomit was pea soup.

5. OMG why did i entre:crybaby:

6. That's not freaky- that's me when Im having a bad day...!!:graucho:

7. That movie is freaky.

The part that scared me the most was the spider walk scene!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

8. wow what other interesting facts do know about the movie. i hated tat movie and scrolled down the pics... im such a wimp

9. I get scared easily but I looove horror movies so much!

10. The pea soup was supposed to land on the priest's sweater, but the pump was - pumped too hard and the soup landed in his face. The priest's reaction was his genuine reaction.

I got these from imdb.com (http://imdb.com/title/tt0070047/trivia):

In the documentary included on the 25th Anniversary Edition, the actors reveal that in many shots it was not necessary to "act", as what was captured on film were genuine reactions. For example, Ellen Burstyn mentions that her scream and facial reaction after being slapped by Regan, were due to being pulled too hard by a harness. Linda Blair's screaming was a true reaction to being bounced around on her bed. Reverend William O'Malley recalls that William Friedkin slapped him prior to shooting and this caused his hand to tremble while blessing Father Karras.

Reverend William O'Malley has told students, that the movie is approximately 80% true. He claims the big discrepancies between the movie and reality were: it was a boy who was possessed not a girl; the possession did not occur in Georgetown, it occurred outside DC in MD; and the color of the "pea-soup vomit" was not green. He claims most everything else in the movie did actually occur.

The studio wanted Marlon Brando for the role of Father Merrin. Friedkin immediately vetoed this by stating that with Brando in the film it would become a Brando movie instead of the important film he was going to make.

(Trivia for Scary Movie 2: Marlon Brando was paid $1 million to play Father McFeely in the The Exorcist (1973) spoof at the beginning of the film. He took the money and accepted the role, but got pneumonia a few days before shooting his scenes. He dropped out of the project, but was still allowed to keep the money, and was replaced by James Woods.)

11. This is one movie that actually scared me. I wouldn't watch The Exorsism of Emily Rose because of it. Oh the sounds in that movie kept me up afterwards.

12. shes sexy ;]

13. Yikes!!! Steer clear!!!!!!! :upsidedown:

14. I brought the DVD this weekend, I loved it, I'm a big horror movie buff and to this day this one is by far the most scariest. Wow awesome facts Caitlin, I had no idea.