Do NOT buy from AOKAY

1. I bought a bag for 150. She told me shipping was most likely going to be 10 or less. So she ships it, at 30 bucks before consulting me that 30 is alright. Not only that but she charges me CHICAGO tax which is double my tax rate.

Now that I want to return the bag because I don't want to pay for shipping, she told me that the shipping will be deducted from the amount that I paid for the bag with. When I told her I didn't want to pay for shipping before, she said she'd cover it for returns.

I AM SO PISSED OFF AT THEM. :cursing::cursing:

2. Well, it's a great shop to shop at in person.

And it's a Chicago b&m shop, not a catalog or internet business. They would have no choice but to ring up the sales tax.

But I agree, they definitely should have consulted you before sending with a shipping charge triple the estimate.

3. yes and now she doesn't want to return my bag in full. meaning she's FORCING me to pay for shipping.

4. lol i thought you already posted about this...

5. ^ Yeah, wasn't there someone else who got slapped with a $30 shipping charge when they were told it would only be about $10?

6. That was this but Dana said this is a different matter. :/ I'm just warning you guys not to buy from them because of their horrible horrible customer service.

7. I'm not trying to start an argument, but I want to give them credit for great service locally.

I called them when Trasporto first came out and they put a Denaro aside for me until I could get there to pick it up. - I could see they also had other bags put aside for others who had called or e-mailed.

And they also let me pre-order a Vacanze.

I would also be upset about the triple $hipping. I totally hear ya' on that. - But locally, if you can get to the store in person, it's great little shop. And I've always had nice service.

8. I know Queen, it's just that shes giving people out of state sooo much trouble and not telling me all the policies about shipping and returning before hand. She even told me she'd pay for shipping!! now she's telling me she's deducting it from my bill.

Edit Sorry, I should make it clearer, she told me she'd pay to ship it back. And to save her money I am willing to bounce it back through UPS at no charge for her.

9. Awww, sorry happy toki. That's not cool!! $30 in s/h?!!!?!!! OMG!! I would hit the roof too. That's outrageous!!

10. Sorry this happened to you happy toki =( $30 is really expensive, especially for a lightweight lesportsac toki. It's not like the purse came from out of the country either.

If I were in your shoes, I would want to return the purse to. Whenever I have a bad experience buying something, I don't want the item anymore. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of what a horrible experience it was to buy it. I don't like reminders of bad shopping experiences =(

11. i am wanting to return it, but she said she is going to take the shipping out of the amount. so she's only giving me back 120. She can't do that. That's like stealing from me!

Is anyone here a law major? :/ Perhaps they can help me..

12. What shipping method costs $30 within the USA? Was it overnight express or something?

13. it took one week. and it was UPS.

14. Yeah... I never really understand why shipping costs so much sometimes... I mean, toki bags weigh next to absolutely nothing.

15. do you guys think it's legal for her to minus the 30 off of my refund?? especially when they have NO out of state/shipping policy and was asking me for shipping from paypal.