Do I really need 2 ?????

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
I just got 2 Carlys.
1 black leather demi, 1 medium black signature.

I am keeping the demi NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!

I am kinda having regrets on the medium signature.

I like the khaki/saddle but I just got the same one for my best friend. I would LOVE the khaki/blue BUT I can't find that even on ebay!

What about the khaki/black? What are your thoughts on this combo? I figured it was a compromis between the khaki and black!!

Attachments

• Carly khakiblack.jpg
    Carly khakiblack.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 27
I just got a Carly too. When I was deciding, I looked through the pictures and thought all the other combinations were nice, but the khaki/black just too much contrast.

Before I even read the body of your post, my first thought was, "Yes! You need two!" How bad is that? I didn't even know what you were talking about - LOL. I just know the more purses the better - hee hee.

Anyway, after reading your post, I still have the same opinion. However, I think I'd get the khaki/black medium Carly in place of the medium black signature Carly. I love the khaki/black color combination (it's so classy and seasonless) and it's a great compromise between the two. :yes:

Yes, you NEED two.

I am in love with the khaki/black signature combo bags...I have 3 bags in this color combo and my large Sig. khaki/black Carly was my latest addition. You'll love it! I've gotten many compliments on it!!

I figured the khaki/black could go with either color and I wouldn't have to switch purses.

Sorry I didn't specify earlier (DH was rushing me off the computer) I meant do I need 2 black bags, not 2 carlys.