Do I Need Both of These?? pond satchel, turquoise Ergo

1. OK, so I got my pond satchel today. I also got a turquoise Ergo last month because I had a big store credit. Do you think they are too similar because they are so close in color? Can you tell what my favorite color is?

IMG_3685.JPG 3671redo.JPG
  2. I personally love the color of the Ergo and the slouch. I'm a shoulder bag girl though. :shrugs:

3. Well, if you use those colors alot then yes, I'd keep them both as they are different styles of bags. The satchel is more dressy while the hobo is more casual. It just depends on how much use you'll get out of them. Sorry I'm not much help! LOL! They are both gorgeous though!

4. Yes! You need them both!!!! :yes:
    The color is similiar but they are 2 totally different types of bags!! Keep them both!!!!!

5. They are both beautiful. Yes, they are similar in color but totally different bags...keep them both! :biggrin:

6. Keep them both!

7. If you can afford them, love them and will use them both, then go for it!

8. I have the pond shoulder bag and got the Ergo for PCE. They are different enough colours that I wear them with different things. I'd definitely keep them both!!

9. It's not a question of need it's a question of whether or not you can justify keeping it and/or want both.

I have the pond shoulder and turquoise ergo. for me, both are different and both are wanted.

10. I agree. They are totally different bags. If you can only keep one choose that one you will get the most use out of. For me it would be the Ergo Hobo in turquoise. I am just not a satchel girl.

11. Even though the bags are similar colors, the styles are very different. I see the ergo as a great bag for every day running around/ kids in tow/work, etc, and the satchel is more dressy and as a hand-carry bag....

Good luck! If you can only choose one, I'd say keep the ergo b/c it's more practical, but that's just me! There's no way I can carry a satchel when I'm out with my kids...

12. Well, I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I bought a large Turquoise Ergo Tote and then bought a Pond shoulder the next week! I love blue and use them both all the time!! But if you don't think you'll use them, then I'd return the hobo- I think the Satchel is TDF!!

13. i agree, you need to keep them both!

14. KEEP THEM BOTH!!! That color is TDF!!!!! And they both look totally different!

15. Id say keep both, they are both gorgeous and different from each other.