do i need a red in my collection?!?!

to be honest, i think every girl needs a hot red bag in her collection. it's simply a must-have, imho.

that being said, teal is my favorite of the blues, and i would keep it. is there another blue you can give up?

*jennifer* said:
to be honest, i think every girl needs a hot red bag in her collection. it's simply a must-have, imho.

that being said, teal is my favorite of the blues, and i would keep it. is there another blue you can give up?
yea...

there is no mentioning of selling in this forum! thanks

well... i have a whole week to think about it:angel: ......my digi cam is with my bf in Japan right now, so i cant take pics for the ebay auction until he comes back:crybaby: ....

I want a rouge vif too :nuts: But bb10lue, I think out of your blue bags you better keep the teal and try selling the blue silverado instead... The teal is a more versatile color and will keep its value better than the silverado :yes:

BB, nooo, don't sell the teal Bbag! She's gorgeous. And will be somewhat hard to find again if you miss her down the road. Red is my favourite colour so I'm bias when I say you can't have too many red things, lol. However, don't be in so much of a hurry to purchase the rouge vif. Just wait a little and build up your funds.

you MUST have a red in your blue-collection bb, it's just MO !! But I also would keep the teal .... it's a hard decision, I know - sorry .... can't help you :shame::tender::love:

bb10lue said:
seriously, im so torn...i have too many blue bags:wondering , but am i ready to part with my teal first for a magenta or rough vif:crybaby: ?????? ...3 bbags in 2 mths really hurt my bank account BAD:true: , im so broke right now.....:Push:

what do you guys think:shrugs: ? Should i keep the teal, and wait till my saving account reaches the goal balance, and then buy a new "red" bbag??? oh my....bbag fever.....:sad:

get rid of one blue and get the magenta :P
u won't need 2 blues, u want them but you don't really need them. i'm sure of that.