Do I need a Pirata Ciao?

gabes_mommy

Aug 22, 2007
I have been wanting a Pirata Ciao ever since I saw the one in the great reference thread and then after seeing all of them in the Ciao thread too....:drool: I just got a Pirata Denaro too so it would be a matching set. :graucho:

Here is my issue, I have the Louis Vuitton bag in the exact size/style as the Ciao and that is my everyday bag. I am wondering if I would use the Pirata or if I'd always just use my LV because their color schemes are so similar and I do love my LV bag. What should I do?

Is there any other bag style you really like in Pirata? Maybe since you really love your LV bag, and it seems you'd continue using it, you can look into another bag style to go with your denaro?

Which Louis Vuitton bag looks like a Ciao?:confused1:

It's called the Pochette Bosphore. I love it! I got it after my son was born and I needed a smaller bag. I wear it cross body and it's a perfect everyday bag when I am also carrying a diaper bag (Toki campeggio). Here's a pic of my bag next to my Denaro for size reference:

LV001.jpg

honestly, if you don't think you need it, you don't need it. no matter what kinda deal you get on one, the $$$ would be better spent somewhere else if you are not 100% sure you want one.