Do Coach SA's get commission?

I used to work there and they DO NOT get commission. Sales are tracked per sales person however, and it's a measure of performance (as it would be for any workplace). So if you want to move up, you've got to be a decent sales person. Again, like at any workplace.

Personally I never found it too hard. You just be nice to the customer, make them feel comfortable, try to figure out what they want, and do what you can to help them find it. Offering commission would impede that.

Yeah I wondered that too. But after working retail myself a few years back, I don't think they would. Places like Guess and Roots have salespeople who are usually extremely helpful (more than needed most of the time), but those SAs get diddly squat. They just get recognized for it. At Guess, it's pretty much dog eat dog. You don't make a certain amount of sales by the end of your shift = not good. This pattern keeps up for a while, you're out of there.

At the outlet store a couple of weeks ago, there was an SA in her 50s or so that was going up to people in line to remind them to tell the cashier that she had helped them. I found this to be odd because I didn't think SAs got commission. Anyone know?