Do blahniks run true to size?

Also, Im not getting feedback on the authenticators forum for the blahniks and the bid ends soon. is it ok if someone authenticates these, if this is not aloud mods pls remove:
blahniks1.jpg

blahnik2.jpg

blahnik3.jpg

blahnik4.jpg

blahnik5.jpg

but I will add that I did buy a pair of Manolo flats once at 38, and while they fit, they were horribly uncomfortable and I ended up giving them away. They were like a glossy silver patent with a small strap across the toes, pointy-toed.

I think Manolo's run pretty true to size -- compared to Louboutin's and MJ Collection shoes, I think they run a little big in fact.

I usually wear an 8/8.5 in US sizes -- In Louboutins & MJs I need either a 39.5 or a 40 -- but I have a pair of Manolo's in a 39 and they're fine. I was trying on some this weekend at the Rack and most 39s I tried fit me well -- depending on the style, a 39.5 fit good too (I could NEVER do a 39 in a Louboutin or MJ shoe)

I am absolutely always one full size bigger in Manolos. I too have never heard of sizing down Manolos.

Honestly..........I feel like we need to do some kind of all-access shoe chart for each brand and style, seriously. :wacko:

I tried on a pair of Manolos @ Saks the other day and it was a 36. I'm a size 6.5 or 7 depending on the brand and style of the shoe. I guess the style that I tried on, the D'Orsay, 36 was perfect!

Manolos are made in several factories which accounts for their differences. I think in general if your foot is wider in the front, go half size up. If you have a medium to narrow foot you will be fine in your regular size. Super high heels are often more comfy in a half size up.

I too size up in MB. My Camparis are size 41. I have MBs in 40.5 and 41, CLs in 40.5 and 41 and all of my Pradas are 39.5 or 40. My US sized shoes are 9.5 or 10. The Camparis are fairly high but completely stable and easy to walk in. The strap is not adjustable but it is elasticized, so you shouldn't have any problem.