Do blahniks run true to size?

1. Hi ladies,

I'm on the verge of getting my very first pair of manolo blahniks :yahoo: but I need some help regarding the sizing of these shoes. Do they run true to size or slightly small? I'm interested in the Campari Mary Janes so hopefully you girls would be able to help me out! Thanks in advance! :love:
  2. Any help ladies? Hee.
  3. I have the Campari Mary Janes and I had to go up a 1/2 size.
    But I do find with most of my Manolos I have to go up a full size. HTH
  4. i have the Campari Mary Janes too, and i didn't have to get any other sizes. all my Manolos run true-to-size for me :yes:
  5. Thanks girls! Are they really narrow or wide in the front? Also, are they comfortable at all? I'm thinking of getting a pair of black patent campari mary janes! =)
  6. I've got the Campari Mary Janes too (in brown patent). I'm usually between a 6 1/2 to 7 U.S. shoe size, and in this case, the 37 worked just fine.

Comfortable? Well, I guess for 4-inch or so heels, they're relatively comfortable and stable... :rolleyes:
  7. they're extremely comfortable, despite their height.

here are some pictures of how they look on me, just to give you an idea. i'm a 36 US, and my Manolos are 36 too :yes:. the pictures aren't very good because i had to take them in the mirror :lol:
    campari 002.jpg campari 003.jpg campari 001.jpg campari 004.jpg
  8. I do not have the Mary Janes but I have the d'orsays, and they are completely true to size too. :yes:
  9. Thanks yeuxhonnetes! They look gorgeous on you! :nuts: I'm planning to get the exact same pair! :love:
  10. How high are the heels? 3 1/2 inches or 4? I can't walk in anything more than 3 1/2... :shame: :blush:
  11. somewhere between 3.5 and 4, i think
  12. true to size for me, and not particularly narrow or wide
  13. This is really strange. I emailed a couple of eBay sellers and they told me to get 1/2 up. They claim that it's really narrow in the front but many of you beg to differ. Hmm... Anyone with a size 38.5 or a 39?
  14. In all my Manolos, I had to go 1/2 size down.
  15. ^ Strange - I've never heard of sizing down with Manolos!

Mine are either my usual size or 1/2 size bigger. In most Italian brands (Weitzman, etc...) I take a 37, but in Manolos I sometimes have to go up to 37.5.