Do any of you small girls carry Cucciolos?

1. I've looked at some bag reference photos, but I still can't decide if a Cucciolo would look too honkin' big on me or not. I love the Campeggio, Ciao Ciao, and Buon Viaggio styles, but I feel like the Cucciolo might be pushing it for someone who is 5'4" / size 4. What you think?

2. I haven't tried one on personally but then again I'm 5' and a size 7 lol... how tall is bubblesung?

3. I think shes the same height as you Jenn! I think it looks cute when a small girl carries a big bag! I would get one, but I have nothing to carry it in! Maybe when I buy my laptop I'll get one--or if I find one for a great deal!

4. I have a cucciolo, and I am 5'7" and a size 11/12 (on a good day). I bought it as a messenger type bag for school, but I wouldn't carry it as an everyday bag. I like the campeggio much more for a purse.

5. I use the cucciolo as my diaper bag. I'm 5' but I don't carry it around too much. Most of the time it's stored in my stroller.

6. Thanks for the replies everyone - I'm planning to use it as a bag for carrying school books and/or an overnight bag (not that I really NEED another overnight bag.. hehe). Still not sure if it would be too big or not though but I might take a chance.

7. I think it's a PERFECT school bag. At first I bought a campeggio for school, but it was kind of a hassle getting my macbook in and out of it. So i returned it and got the cucciolo and it's perfect!

8. I don't think the cucciolo is really that big. I got one that I plan to use when I have a baby, but I think it's a good size for school and overnight trip. I am 5'3" and a size 2/4. It just look huge when it's all stuffed with tissue.

9. I bought one for my sister who is 5'2". She uses it for school so it fits well on her

10. it shouldn't be too big for you! probably it would be PERFECT in fact..i'm 5'1" and when i carry it..i kinda lean to one side since my laptop is so heavy lolz

11. Ok, I'm convinced. Thanks to everyone who responded!! ;)