Do any of you guys shave your arms?

I'm going through getting my lasered. I'm about halfway through the treatments. The hair doesn't respond as well to laser as my bikini did since it's softer hair. But I've always had hairy arms and hated it. I have to shave since with laser you can't wax. But now after 4 treatments they are finally starting to come in less and less. I used to use an epilator before lasering them and they would get bumpy and yucky. They were actually smoother from just shaving.

No. Nor my legs either. To be honest, I've never really had enough body hair to bother removing it, unless you count a few eyebrow stragglers.

I used to shave my legs for a while in junior high, because I wanted very much to conform and do what other people did, but it was more of a formality than an actual process, since there was so little to shave! LOL

I used to have dark, course hair on my arms and never shaved. I have noticed that in the last few years (i'm over 40 BTW) the hair is finer and lighter BUT is growing a lot longer (weird!!!). For about the last year I began shaving them only about once a month or so just to keep the length under control. If I let it grow the hairs would be over an inch long. I have noticed since I began shaving the hairs are becoming sparse and still very fine and light.

I was always made fun of so I asked my mom and she told me that It would be a big up keep. I am a brunette but for some reason I had a lot of hair on my arms and I hate wear short sleeves because of that. I shaved it one day and its barely an up keep for me. It grows back really lighter and I only need to do it every 2 weeks. Im happy I did it. A lot of people say its a bad thing to do and I think there wrong it actualy makes you feel better not having hairy arms..lol:lol:

It is strange how so many people think there is something strange about doing it but it is just another body part like your legs. A few friends I knew were models and it was common for them to shave or wax. I one starts to look around at other people hairy arms on women really don't look good.....

I am a redhead, but my arm hair is lighter-blondish. If I have a little (usually fake) tan, it looks just fine. But, in the winter when I am paler, I use a hair lightening gel every couple of days so it is not so noticeable. I have thought about shaving or waxing my arms, but I'm afraid to start something I wouldn't want to keep up with. My laziness overrules my vanity on this one:P

Fortunately, my arm hair is pretty sparse and I have a light tan so it's not really noticeable. I haven't shaved my arm hair but I have waxed it before with Nad's gel. The results are good and it doesn't hurt. You might want to try that option.

I shave from my elbow to my wrist, the hair does not grow back thick and it keeps my skin smooth and exfoliated. Waxing takes too much time and you have to wait for hair growth and all of those chemical products like nair are just horrible for you not to mention the fact that they can burn and damage your skin.

I don't as mine doesn't bother me too much. I can hardly be bothered to shave my legs sometimes let alone start doing my arms too. I can understand people wanting to do their arms though, I have a friend who shaves hers and I guess if it makes you feel better than you should, there's nothing worse than feeling self concious about something.

I shaved my arms once when i was about 14 and they came back more noticeable so i never did it again. I would suggest you bleach the hairs instead, dont start shaving them!!

I shaved my arms once when i was about 14 and they came back more noticeable so i never did it again. I would suggest you bleach the hairs instead, dont start shaving them!!