Do any of you get this attitude when you are dining with your LV??

haha funny thats what i did today! i usually put my mag behind me and i get less sitting space, but my noe was just too big and my chair for smalled, so we moved to a bigger table to i can have an extra chair for my bag hehe, i think ppl were staring but my bf was happy to move with me, he knows how much i love my bags, i'd never put a bag any bag on the floor, after putting it on the floor i have to still carry it :s if the floor was dirty it would be all over my clothes, even if it was a cheap bag i would not put it on the floor, your are put for standing up for ur bag ^^

I use an extra chair, too, but if I can't and I'm dining with people I know I put my chair and the next person's very close and place my bag in between.

Did your co-worker really call your purse 'stupid'? Ugh. That's rude, pricey bag or not.

I always make sure to sit in an area, if there are two of us, where 4 can be seated or I ask for an extra chair. It's a very expensive bag! Why would anyone want to put theirs on the floor?? No, I'm quite insistent that I either have a chair or use my purse hook. No way will I risk my LV's or any other bag, for that matter.

haha that is funny. I usually don't do this unless I am with my boyfriend who understands how I feel about that! but if I am with someone else I would prob just put it on the floor unwillingly and keep obsessing about it the whole time being there!

ok i think im the TOTAL freak out of ALL of you!!!

So i give my bag its own chair...but JUST in case....i carry the dustbag at the bottom and pull it out!!!! voilaaaaaaaaaa instant life saver!!!

i will never put my bag on the floor. Here in the philippines in one of the posh hotels they have a special stool for the bags of the restaurant customers. Isn't that great!

Yep I never put my bag on the floor. It either goes on a seperate chair or on the table with me! I feel better when its on the table because then i always have my eye on it!

I wouldn't put my purse on the floor even if it costed me 10 cents. Imagine all the germs I could bring home from a dirty floor which numerous people have steped on (and who knows where they were before that) by doing so.

I bought a Dior hangbag hook lately and the SA told me me she'd never seen one before and that it was a great idea as the country she comes from it is bad luck to put your bag on floor, it means you will not be able to hold on to money (but with LV that happens anyway LOL!!))

heeheee, this is the conundrum I face; I spend a ton of money on LV wallets, love the wallets, and then I have no money to put into them.... that's a little weird... maybe I really can't afford LV and shouldn't be buying it, but I'm so sunk. Nice wallets and no cash. who knew:P

On the plane, I wrapped my noe up in a blanket AND set her on my feet, the whole way, 8 hours... it was so worth it, she is so beautiful to me and I want the vachetta bottom to age very beautifully and not dirty or icky in any way. She deserves the very best! And, her vachetta is such a gorgeous pinky color right now, I try to carry her by the edges, on the red, so I don't get too many hand oils on her vachetta for a bit...

i will never put my bag on the floor. Here in the philippines in one of the posh hotels they have a special stool for the bags of the restaurant customers. Isn't that great!

I wish they did that to the restaurants I go to here! :nuts:

Luvednotspoiled, I put the dustbag in some of my bags too - the ones that have vachetta, so that when it rains I always have something to put it in :P

The last time I was on a plane, I carried the CB Pap and didn't want to leave it in the overhead cabin so I put it in its dustbag and underneath the seat in front of me :lol:

I put my bags on chairs too, and the napkin on the floor thing when there aren't any spare chairs.

I will never put my LV bags on the floor! I will place it on a chair beside me, and not on my lap when I am eating as I am afraid that I will spill things on my bag. I am paraniod though I know damier is low maintenance..hahaha..but I don't want to take any changes, especially if it is oil spills!