Do all dark (or red) linings bleed?

yes, damier bleeds (or at least the speedy does), and all my MC items have the red alcantara lining which bleeds a lil if you take a white cloth and rub against it (some fluff balls also come off). However, none of my small WHITE accessories have been affected by the red lining.

Yeah my Damier Speedy doesn't bleed at all. But the raspberry alcantara in the white MC bags DOES have a tendency to discolor certain light colored vernis pieces. My mom used her peppermint vernis wallet for quite awhile with one of her white MC bags and the edges are a bit brownish. But if you're using pieces from other lines, it's no big deal and there's no transfer at all.

I'd love to get a Damier speedy, but the bleeding concerns me. If you avoid having light colored things in the bag(I'd probably use Damier agenda as a wallet) is it ok?

I'd love to get a Damier speedy, but the bleeding concerns me. If you avoid having light colored things in the bag(I'd probably use Damier agenda as a wallet) is it ok?

The Damier won't be affected. It's the more "fragile" (for lack of a better word) pieces that are affected, like vernis or lighter non-LV things. But I have the Speedy and have never had a problem with the bleeding at all, even after rubbing at it with a white cloth.