Do all Bbags come in boxes? Did yours?

I think if you have a good relationship with someone at BalNY they may give you a box. I've never tried though because I buy most of my bags from BalNY. My Apple Green Classique is the only bbag I haven't bought from BalNY and even then the seller gave me a box.

elongreach said:
I think if you have a good relationship with someone at BalNY they may give you a box.

I think they always send a box. I'd be surprised if someone ordered from them and didn't get one. Has that happened to anyone?

Actually I've heard that during busy seasons they run out of boxes. They say they will send you one later if you want one. However, that's not what I meant when I wrote that. I was talking about if you bought your bag from barneys or NM, BalNY may give you a box if you're a frequent customer.

My black first from Neiman Marcus did not come with a box or tissue paper.....in fact, the SA basically put it in it's dustbag and gave me a cheesy purple Neiman's department store bag.

Harumph!

Got boxes with everything I bought at retail (all from balNY), even for the little coin purse. But everything else @ second hand didn't come with a box.

When you are a walk in customer at BalNY, it seems like they don't always offer a box. When a friend and I bought bags there, we had to ask for a box. And when we showed the bags to another friend who bought from BalNY several weeks before, she said she didn't get a box.

I'm thinking that they save boxes for walk-in customers who ask, walk in repeat customers, and delivery customers.

I just bought a B-bag from Neiman-Marcus San Francisco and they do not give you the bag in a box. Not sure why, but the SA said that they just don't. :shrugs:

ETA: like Lordguinny they only put it in the dustbag for me and then put the whole thing in the regular NM shopping bag. Seems like they could do better, no?

i'm just wondering do all bbags come in balenciaga white box? of cos i'm talking about those you bought in stores or online stores, not those on ebay?

i just got my bbag from diabro.net and it didn't come with the balenciaga white box, just the dustbag, tags and tassels, is this correct? :confused1: