do all bayswaters have brass feet?

1. Hi,

I've been lurking here for a while, this is my first post. I won a bayswater on eBay but asked the seller a few questions about the bag as there was only one picture on the listing. The seller has informed me that the bag doesnt have brass feet?!!? I thought all bayswaters had this, does that mean its a fake?

many thanks in advance!
  2. I don't think all of them do - particularly if it's a special edition but i'm sure others on here can advise you!
  3. Some of them do, and some of them don't.

Though I don't know which ones always have feet and which ones never.
  4. I've heard that the discounted ones at the outlet stores don't have feet or the clochette with the keys.
  5. The 'retail specials' don't have feet of the hanging keyholder with lock and keys. If the bag has a barcode tag, you can tell if it is a Special as there is an S in the middle of the product number, for example HH673S77. It is not the discontinued ones at the outlet that don't have the feet, the retail specials are made especially for the factory shop/outlet. Retail specials won't be found in the full price stores, only in the factory/outlet.
  6. Yep, mine doesnt have feet or the key chain. it is a special edition so I went into the Mulberry store on Brompton Road and picked up a lock and key.
  7. Thanks for all your replies! One of my best friends works for mulberry so if I cant get a decent bayswater on eBay, hopefully she may be able to use her 50% discount to get me one! Theres no way I'm paying hundreds of pounds unless I'm 100% genuine!