***~ ~ ~dlynn's "WHITE COLLECTION"~ ~ ~***

Everything in your collection is beautiful. You have *amazing* taste and you know how to work with small accessories! Also, I love your LV Sofia Coppola bags, especially the turquoise Speedy!

I'm waiting as well. Love veiwing all your goodies. I was away from tpf for awhile. Maybe about six months. The first thread I went to yours. My DH was beginning to have issues with my purse obssesion. So I took a break. He's over it now or that's just too bad.:lolots::sad::crybaby:

I'm waiting as well. Love veiwing all your goodies. I was away from tpf for awhile. Maybe about six months. The first thread I went to yours. My DH was beginning to have issues with my purse obssesion. So I took a break. He's over it now or that's just too bad.:lolots::sad::crybaby:

FUNNY mlag....my husband had an attitude this month too! What up with this? Hopefully, he will get over it too! You know, its funny....Welcome back; I was wondering where you were. You were missed! I understand though...I go away during certain times of the year too....I tend to get bored and disappear and then some new line comes and the excitement starts all over again! Hehe! ;)

I do have to post a new one....I have to resize the photos....I'll be back!:yahoo:

~ chanel mini flap ~
~ 2012 ~ silver /silver hw

Attachments

• DSCN4347_opt.jpg
    DSCN4347_opt.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 723
  • DSCN4353_opt.jpg
    DSCN4353_opt.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 713
  • DSCN4367_opt.jpg
    DSCN4367_opt.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 724