dkny or longchamp?

1. i was going to pick up one of those medium long champ totes in either a beige, olive, or blue, or should i get this: eLUXURY - null - null this would be my work bag at the dentist office, it doesnt have to be any way, some girls have lv, coach, no names, and a dooney, so im wondering, should i stick with longchamp becuase of the style and hte name, or should i go for dkny?

2. Longchamp

3. aarti....couldn't see your eLuxury link. In any case, I think you should go with Longchamp. I own several and love them!

4. Longchamp

5. yeah thats what i thought as well, just needed to be reassured, thanks girls!! always can count on you :smile:

6. Get a Longchamp, those bags are so cute.

7. I also vote for Longchamp. I have a smaller tote and it takes abuse and rainstorms quite well :biggrin: As for color, I'd go for beige or blue :idea:

8. I bought a Longchamp about 4 years ago and its still going strong!:flowers:

9. I have a Longshamp also, no experience on a DKNY

10. definitely longchamp!!!:smile:

11. i just bought the longchamp! thanks girls!!

12. Definitely Longchamp.

13. And just out of curiosity... how do you pronounce "Longchamp" ? (I assume it's not pronounced the way it's spelled because it's a french brand?)

Thanks!