DJ AM's new girlfriend???

1. she looks pretty . . . Nicole is reportedly w/ Wilmer Valderrama now.
  2. wilmer valderrama? seriously? how can any young starlett want to be with him at this point?? he's so...MEAN! he must be terribly charasmatic in person or something...
  3. is he mean?
    I hadn't heard anything{?}
  4. oh, really? i didn't know that...
  5. Lindsay's old man? I wonder how she's taking that.

Yeah there was a thread earlier on what an a**hole he apparently is in real life.
  6. the thing that sticks out in my mind was going on howard stern and bragging about being mandy moore's first...he's just not very classy in his dealings with women....well, according to the tabs anyway...

i know you have to take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt but when it happens OVER AND OVER, there's a little bit of truth to it i think. i kind of get a smarmy vibe off him in interviews...he strikes me as a man whore. :hrmm:

didn't mean to hijack the thread. i think dj adam's new girlfriend is very pretty. dj am is NOT my cup of tea though. :yucky:
  7. She's cute but she's got some botched up eyebrows!!:cry:
  8. Yeah, her eyebrows do look funny....turn your head sideways, and they look like commas!
  9. :lol: those eyebrows are busted!!! She needs to leave them alone. Geez she looks surprised. DJ AM is not my cup of cappucino with extra froth and one sugar on a generous day otherwise no azucar at all, either.:roflmfao:
  10. haha. her eyebrows DO look funny. but shes pretty. :biggrin:
  11. What's up wid' the hair dude?
  12. Blah, blah, blah...

He is odd looking.
  13. horrible brow wax on her.