dizziedaze's collection

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I :heart: my GUCCI Flora Jackie-O Purse! I am obsessed with flowers and the colors on this purse are very vibrant! Thanks Aaron @ GUCCI Outlet in Cabazon, CA for excellent customer service!​

2. [​IMG]
    Here's my Burberry collection. Baby Blue is my favorite color! I found this set at the Burberry Outlet in Vacaville, CA. I use the pencil case as a cosmetic bag. ​

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My first high-end purse purchase was this black Escada tote...almost 10 years ago!​

4. wow... you purchased the black escada 10 years ago? looks like new. i luv the jackie-O too but i ended up returning it since the strap wasn't too comfy. ENJOY

5. D-i don't usually like florals-but these are gorgeous
    thanks for sharing

6. i cant believe your escada is 10...looks great! love the burberry btw, beautiful color!

7. thanks for sharing!

8. Lovely Gucci!

9. [​IMG]
    I have a small collection of Dooney and Bourke. The purse in the background was a high school graduation gift...about 12 years ago! The D&B Signature purse in the foreground I purchased recently from Macy's.​

10. [​IMG]
    I FINALLY OWN TOKIDOKI!!! I'm excited about these two purses! The larger one is BELLA BELLA. The smaller one is BELLA CITTA. ​

11. DID I HAPPEN TO MENTION MY OBSESSION WITH...
    COACH
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MORE TO FOLLOW...

12. MORE
    COACH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and of course you need the shoes to match the purse!

That's ALL Folks!

I have my eye on the Blue Hamptons Optic Signature Satchel for my next COACH purse purchase. :idea:

13. Thanks for sharing- really like your burberry's[​IMG]

14. NEXT ON MY TO DO LIST...

[​IMG]

I NEED TO FIND PURSES TO MATCH MY LV & CD WALLETS...HELP!!!

15. Cute Gucci floral!