Divine luxury empreinte speedy bandouliere club

i just purchased the Marine Rouge Montaigne bag and love it! i sold my Denim one to justify this one. while the denim (actually periwinkle) bag was gorgeous it just wasn't a versatile enough color for me. i have no doubt this Marine Rouge bag will get a lot of use, a lot of love and be around for a long time. ;)
No, I think the marine rouge will be a classic; it's beautiful-she showed me a Montaigne in that color and I thought it was lovely. (I was actually looking for the new light weight, rolling piece of luggage that day, so that's really what was on my mind, but she insisted on showing me the new purses!)

I saw the marine rouge in real life for the first time today on a pont neuf MM and a Sarah wallet. It is just breathtaking and definitely a classic!

Reactions: Dannadrew
I was in London last week, almost bought the speedy 25 in nior. I remembered some members mentioned the issue of LV letter chipped off even if it's new. So I looked at the bag the sales showed me. It's brand new but the letters are not complete... So I asked her to bring out another one and it has the same problem...I finally gave up and bought the same style in DE...sigh

Where do the letters come off? Inner tag?

Thanks! I'm super excited. Haven't gotten it yet! Do u have pics of urs? I like the old speedy style best. The pocket is a nice touch and the handles are roomier but I feel lv is making the speedy just a different bag! Plus I think the handles that big remind me
Of fakes!

image.png Help speedy b mums! Still awaiting my aurore speedy and caught a glimpse of this Burberry beauty - now I'm hooked! Seems to have a divider and tons of pockets. Should I have gotten that over the lv? It's an old model so would need to hunt it down.