Diversity !!!

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
After twenty or so years of collecting Louis Vuitton handbags, I decided that I would diversify my tastes into something else. A crystal ball told me that Hermes was in the future and by gosh they were right. Its a baby step to see how well it fits. Ladies please give me your opinion on the wallet please. The sales lady said if I couldn't handle the orange wallet she would exchange it for another color. I am on the fence about it. This is all so very new to me.....

Hermes1.jpg

HErmes2.jpg

Hermes3.jpg

Hermes4.jpg

HErmes5.jpg

Hermes6.jpg

Hermes7.jpg

Hermes8.jpg

Gorgeous wallet.

Gorgeous Garden Party.

I think nobody does orange better than Hermes. It goes with lots more than I'd ever expected, and I never, ever get tired of it.

Congrats on some great H diversification!

Thanks for the great pics, too.

OMG everything is STUNNING! i am so jealous! that bag and twilly are seriously tdf! congrats on everything. we won't tell LV. lol

OMG!!! You did GREAT!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Both items are wonderful, AMAMXR! I think you scored on the GP for sure.....they're out of them in my neck of the woods!!!!!

Ohh Myyy gooosh!! What a lovely combo!! Doesn't it feel a bit great to diversify??!! Welcome to the dark side of Hermes orange - I love it! I have an orange agenda and love the flash of color - sometimes it's easier to do color in something like a wallet vs. a bag. I love the GP! Enjoy...