Diva Cup?

1. Does anyone here use the Diva cup? I am curious to try it, but I don't want to waste money if it does not work.
  2. I use Insteads, because they're disposable.
  3. It definitely works. Takes a little while to get used to, and it looks much scarier than it is. But I reccomend it, it's been perfect.
  4. I'm also not sure what size to get. I'm a teeny-tiny girl, but I don't want to get a size so small that it leaks...
  5. ^^Nevermind, I guess there are only pre and post childbirth sizes. That makes it easier.
  6. BUMPING this up, any other reviews on this?
  7. use it! it's great and WAY better for the environment!
  8. I tried it and utterly failed at getting it in. I think I must be doing something wrong. :confused1:
  9. I have a tipped uterus, and that makes it a bit trickier, I think. I wish I could get the hang of it, it seems like it's such a great idea. I have trouble with slight leaking. I also don't have access to a normal bathroom at my job, just porta-potties. So I don't feel comfortable using them if I can't wash my hands. Ewww.
  10. I just bought one recently... They suggested to "practice" before your actual period.
    I might give it a try since I travel so much and the countries we go to sometimes don't have flushing toilets. :sweatdrop:
  11. I just looked up what this is... What a neat idea! I'm going to have to look into this more...