Ditto Jeans. Who had them?

1. I used to get mine at Millers Outpost in Southern Calif. in the 70s. They were all the rage. Surprised no ones brought them back!

I had them in:

white
    rust
    baby blue
    yellow
    navy

come on! confess you old timers!

2. OMG! I remember those...they really made your bum look good!

Right along with the brittana sweaters and rainbow shirts, lol!

3. don't forget the belts with the weird closure too! :smile:
    I remember those brittania shirts......god I had one in minty green.

4. I had rust & navy, made my big behind look even bigger. Bought them at this new store called Mervyns.
    I wore the navy ones to go see Rocky.

5. Oh wow! I remember those...I used to love my rainbow shirts.

6. Ditto Jeans are back! I saw on hautelook.com that they are having a sample sale for the new collection tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm going to buy a pair in every color. This site has the greatest deals

7. I have some of the new ones, and I love them! The are actually really flattering even though they are high waisted. They also have lower-waisted styles as well.

8. oh they are around. i bought a pair in kelly green from intermix last summer. great fit, very retro-chic. rocked 'em again this summer.

9. I'm about to buy a couple Dittos online but have no idea how they fit. Anyone know??

10. ^^I found the classic jean to fit TTS, but the Sweet 'n' Low fit one size large.

11. LOL I never wore Dittos...I was a Guess girl. :supacool: (I had actually never heard of the brand!)
    Altho...anyone remember the stretchy nylon belts, similar to this?
    [​IMG]

12. I remember those. I shopped at Millers Outpost in Southern Cali too! I grew up in the 70s also and had the rainbow shirts. How fun.

13. Thanks dear! I got two pairs today. YAY! Maybe I'll post my first modeling pics when I get them. :smile:

14. Goodness, I remember Miller's Outpost. Not much of a Ditto's gal back then, but I remember totally lusting after Chemin de Fer!

15. Oh my gosh! forgot all about that brand til just right now. I had those jeans too! Jordache also.