Disney says "non" to Mouse orgy

1. LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Walt Disney Co. on Thursday said it took "appropriate action" against employees at its Paris theme park who were caught simulating sex while dressed as Disney characters in a digital video that has received wide attention on the Internet.

Disney would not say whether it had dismissed any of the costumed employees featured in the grainy video, which appears to have been shot with a hidden camera at a backstage dressing room at Disneyland Resort Paris.

"The behavior shown on the video is unacceptable and inexcusable," Disney said in a statement.

"The video was taken in the backstage area not accessible to guests. Appropriate action has been taken to deal with the cast members involved."

The video shows Minnie Mouse struggling to free herself as she is grabbed from behind by Goofy and then a giant snowman.

Later, Mickey Mouse simulates sex with the snowman and Goofy does the same with either Chip or Dale, the chipmunks, as laughter is heard on the tape.

The tape is described on the Internet as the "Mouse Orgy."

To see the video (no nudity) you can see it on YouTube or click here:

YouTube - Paris Mouse Orgy Scandal (Technorati's top 10 news today)

------------
    What do we thinka bout this???

PS: I wasn't sure where to put this. Either here or the Celeb section.

2. I saw that and will be scarred for life :sad:

I wonder if the 'appropriate action' was to fire them all? I hope not. It's not THAT big of a deal if guests can't see it, is it?

3. That's what I was thinking too. The guests didn't see...so I'm sort of wondering what the big deal is. :shrugs:

I know that Disney wants to keep a certain representation, and that they expect their employees to act as they are required to in public when they are on their boss' time.

4. What's scares me the most here is the idea that now anyone can film you at any time and put it straight on youtube !!!

5. Disney is very strict about their 'staging' areas. As a teen I performed at Walt Disney World (marching band). Since we had no contact, thus no non-disclosure agreement, they would not let us bring in any bags, etc and searched us for cameras. We were all like...what!?!

So, I am sure they were in trouble just for filming back there, let alone the actually naughtiness of the film.

6. Aye, any other place/company/setting....things like this happen. They're just horsing around, trying to act funny and stuff like that. That might be just one lon incident too and the public didn't get to see that until the film was on you tube of course. If it wasn't, who would've known but the actors and their handlers KWIM?

7. Uhh -- this is odd! Isn't Disney notorious for putting in random "dirty" bits in its movies? For example, the priest getting an erection when he weds Ariel and the prince in Little Mermaid? And that's not just a rumor, I saw it with my own eyes!

8. And I frankly thought the video was hilarious.

9. I thought it was funny and cute. I woudnt want my 5 year old seeing it however! LOL

10. Haha! Did you see Goofy spank the chipmonk? I'm sorry, I am such a 14-year-old-boy at heart... this shouldn't be funny to me...:angel:

11. ohh my goodness that is too bizarre

12. I'm missing what the big deal is here... I thought it was funny and it clearly wasn't meant for kids to see or something. How can they take action against people for things that were meant to stay private?

13. I think the fact that it made the rounds on the internet played a part.. after all Disney has a rep as family-friendly to upkeep and something like this (though done in fun) could damage their rep and credibility

14. I thought it was hilarious. Yeah I think thats what it was that it circulated the internet.

15. Wow, that is really weird.