Disgusted by this practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness! I never thought that it would get this bad for someone to go and tarnish other people's reputations for a HANDBAG!!! I mean I'm not belittling our passion and love for Hermes, but afterall is it worth selling ur "soul to the devil"? Bc that's what it looks like to me...so sad indeed that we ADULTS here have to be reminded and lectured about what's right and what's wrong!! DISGUSTING!!!:yucky: :yucky:

oh no :sad: I didn't know that people would go to such great lengths for a purse.
I love reading about other ladies' purchases and the pictures allow me to dream about getting my second Hermes purse.

This seems absolutely incredible to me. I find it hard to imagine anyone here doing such a thing, but I've been around long enough to know that such a thing is possible.

And it's probably the only thing that makes me grateful to live nowhere near a boutique and have zero relationship with any SA.

why can't people just be happy for others. there will come a time when it's your turn to share with the rest of us and in turn, US being happy for you and we'll share your joy with you. whoever you are.....being envious to the point of ruining others' happiness and joy is just plain shallow, mean and childish.

And it's probably the only thing that makes me grateful to live nowhere near a boutique and have zero relationship with any SA.

So true, Coco.......I only have phone-relationships :P and since I don't buy bags from my SA where I live (near the store-that-has-nothing) I don't have to worry about anyone else ruining my reputation! I can do that all by myself!!!!!! LOL!!!! :sad:

I came back to reread because I am so absolutely disgusted by this. I was warned when I once let my SA's name slip to not post my SA's name and I was shocked that that should be a problem. It really threw me for a little while and I was very reluctant to post. Now I guess it was warranted. I'm sad....

AMEN!!!...I too have been a victim here in the Hermes forum to a few malicious jealous members...sad but true story...it's so funny how jealousy can get the best of people...it's better to work together than against eachother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.