Discuss: Sample of Color Chart

1. I love the crocodile sample chart.. its amazing to see the difference between 1 color in both Prosp and Nilo crocodile. :love:

Thanks Grands Fonds! :flowers:

2. hi gdsfond!

in Purples family you can add : Cyclamen. :flowers:

3. Hi SP!

I actually put Cyclamen in Pinks for some reason, come to think of it, it would have prolly been better in Purples, but now it sits in the Pinks!!

Thanks!

4. Thanx a lot for the color samples! :smile:

Has anyone ever seen turquois chevre and chevre mysore in real so they can tell me if the chevre is brighter than c. mysore?

5. ^ I've only seen it in Chevre mysore and it is a gorgeous, rich color w/o being too bright. I'd choose Chevre mysore for any bag in turquoise.

6. I am confused with the color Gris Touterelle and Etoupe. What exactly is the difference. (I saw a few pictures on various sites and they sometimes look like one another). How are they compared as of undertone..which one looks best on what leather? Thanks:heart:

7. These 2 colors really have to be seen IRL to see the difference. I've never seen a good photograph of either unless taken in natural sunlight. Etoupe is browner.

8. OK! but in the store we considered the Cyclamen like a light violet... ;) :flowers:

9. I see!! Thx HG!!! I prob should visit H and check them out :smile:

10. yeah, I agree, but I had colour swimming in my head when I was doing it!!:lol: :upsidedown:

SP...is Vert Jasmin gonna make a comeback??:graucho:

11. You can also add chocolate brown to barenia. I have this in a belt.

Also, my new prune in chevre mysore.

12. thanx Greentea! :flowers:

I like turquois because of its brightness :angel:

13. ^love the prune, LaVan!!!!,,,it is actually listed in the colour descriptions, but it is so new, I didn't have a swatch to put up.

I'll add chocolate to the Barenia....cheers!:flowers: