Discuss: Hermes Resale/Ebay Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in another area of the boards, so sorry if you read it twice, but does anyone have any personal experience, positive or negative, with ebay seller bagteria from Indonesia?

Thanks very much :flowers:

I posted this in another area of the boards, so sorry if you read it twice, but does anyone have any personal experience, positive or negative, with ebay seller bagteria from Indonesia?

I sold her my Kelly last year and the whole transaction went very smoothly. She's a fellow mypoupette LV reseller too. Based on my experience with her, I find bagteria to be very honest and reliable. She's from Indonesia but is currently based in Switzerland/Singapore.

I have just made purchases from stilmacher and lindas....tuff and both are good sellers.... i still have to get the bag though.. hehe.. but they respond to emails so that should be a good indicator..

I sold her my Kelly last year and the whole transaction went very smoothly. She's a fellow mypoupette LV reseller too. Based on my experience with her, I find bagteria to be very honest and reliable. She's from Indonesia but is currently based in Switzerland/Singapore.

Thanks birkingal!

She's a doll to work with - goods are always as described, she's v. friendly and will accommodate any of your shipping needs - I would recommend her highly.

Have any of you ladies bought a bag from Createurs de Luxe? Are they reputable and how do their prices compare to original prices from Hermes stores? I'm looking to buy my first Hermes bag and don't have a lot of experience.

Have any of you ladies bought a bag from Createurs de Luxe? Are they reputable and how do their prices compare to original prices from Hermes stores? I'm looking to buy my first Hermes bag and don't have a lot of experience.

CDL is a very reputable seller. In fact, she is also a Member of the PF!

What bag are you looking for? Resellers typically sell birkins marked up $1500 and up above retail. A 35cm togo Birkin retails for $7400 right now, and a 30cm togo is $6800. That should give you a good idea about how much the mark up is generally with resellers.

A quick Q about decades. Have any of you bought a Birkin from here and how do their prices compare?

I think brand new Birkins are higher than retail BUT Decades is considered one of the more reasonable resellers. I know that for bags like Bolide, Trim, or other high-end designer bags in general, you can get those for below retail.

thanks jag and koukanamiya. i'm pretty sure i want a Birkin and since I'm not very tall (5'3") I thought a 30cm would be a good size. I'm not too much into the oversized bag trend. I'm more of a classic person. I haven't decided on the color yet however I have many black bags and I doubt I'll get one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.