Discuss: Hermes Informative Guide

I have been searching for info about the dogon combination wallet (the one with the separate zipper pouch inside), but I have been having trouble determining if the pouch inside this style was ever updated/changed. I have never purchased anything Hermes besides a scarf, so I'm as far from expert as one can be.

How many credit card slots are on the small pouch? The current model has five according to the website description, but no picture is available of that side. And were there ever models with more/less slots?

Any pictures or info on the small pouch inside the dogon would be much appreciated. :smile:

Apologize if I post this question in the wrong place. If so, please refer me to the correct place to post it.

I often see bags in H store that have a ''display only'' sign on it. What does it mean? Why can't the store sell the bag? (I don't see anything wrong with the baa)

Hope someone can help me with this.

thanks

The veining is just that - places in the leather where veins were. So no, additional veining doesn't appear after the skin has been tanned and finished, and the size of the veining should not change.

The veining is just that - places in the leather where veins were. So no, additional veining doesn't appear after the skin has been tanned and finished, and the size of the veining should not change.

Thank you for the information. I was advised to get a fourbi for my Togo birkin 35 it helps to hold the bag in shape. Is it true?

Thank you for the information. I was advised to get a fourbi for my Togo birkin 35 it helps to hold the bag in shape. Is it true?

A togo bag is not going to become grotesquely misshapen unless it's chronically overloaded/overstuffed. And though you might want one to keep your things tidy in the bag, putting an organizer inside will not do much to keep the top from flopping over if it's inclined to do so. If you prefer a bag with more innate structure, there are probably better leathers for your needs, like epsom and box.

Hi
I'm not sure if i posted on the correct forum but if someone coukd help me out. That would be great.
I'm currently looking at a birkin right now and was wondering if any one has previous experince with import fees to san francisco. The seller says she will only ship with DHL, so is that a guaranteed that I will be charged with import fees. The bag costs around 4000 dollars so for the worst case scenario, whats the maximum I would be charged with in addition with shipping by DHL. If any one could give me some info, it would be be very appreciated.

Sounds correct to me. I can't say anything about the bag obviously, but this is the color stamp for natural Ardennes.
I was surprised to read this as it was not what I had expected. It's made me wonder
which leathers or colours have (or might have) a chocolate Hermes/Paris stamp rather than one the matches the hardware?