Discovered a new brand of purse I love!

1. So I was out with my husband this weekend to celebrate our 9th anniversary and we were shopping in Center City Philadelphia and came upon Cole Hann. My husband got himself a pair of very cool shoes (leather but with Nike air soles!) and he treated me to a bag!

I will post pics hopefully tomorrow, but I'm in love with it! It's described as a medium bucket bag w/"glamour" leather. It's all leather - varying shades of brown, and the body of it is this distressed, super slouchy and soft - and has lots of little detailing - little brass studs on the fringe it has, etc. I'm probably not describing it well at all (I promise I'll try to post pics), but I just wanted to share the discovery - while Cole Hann is certainly not a high-end purse designer, I do feel as though I got a very good looking, high-quality bag for $300, and they had quite a lot of variety of colors and sizes!

Just wanted to share the info!

2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.

3. I like colehaan! I can't wait to see pic's either. Congrats!

4. I love Cole Haan bags! Congrats!

5. I love Cole Haan. I have several pairs of their shoes. And I think a bag is next. Their leather is so nice and the prices are reasonable. Enjoy your new bag!

6. Congrats on you new purchase!

7. My mom got a Cole Haan purse as gift, and she totally isn't into purses so it's sitting in her closet. I've asked for it like a thousand times but she just won't let me wear it. What a waste of a good bag! They are nice quality bags, they don't have the prestige of chanel, but they are certaintly designer purses, godd craftmenship. Enjoy!

8. Congrats!

9. Sounds like a great bag :smile:

10. Cole Haan makes great bags! I've seen them and BF loves their stuff!

11. Oooh! Sounds nice! Can't wait to see it! We want pics!!! :heart: Emmy

12. As promised, here are some pics - sorry they're not the greatest - I couldn'[t get the purse to stand up for me (not that I'm complaining about the smooshy leather mind you!) I can't say enough good things about this bag - it holds a ton without getting too heavy and the shape changes depending on how much junk you have in it.

Also, please excuse my messy basement!

haan1.JPG haan2.JPG haan3.JPG