Discounted Tiffany's Jewelry?

1. Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right forum or not but here goes!

I saw an advertised link here on TPF to this website:

They claim to have authentic Tiffany's jewelry that is really marked down.

Is this for real? I'm ready to order right now if it is!

2. clue..but it looks too good to be true.
  3. ^Yeah. At first I thought it must be legit because the link was from here, but then I realized it wasn't endorsed by these forums, it's just a link from Google Ads (which if you type in say Chanel replica will lead to dozens of sites with fakes).. hmm..
  4. haha...darnit! i WISH it was real!!
  5. They do have good contact information shown... and they do say explicitly in a # of places that it's 100% authentic.. and they do have a return policy.
    I don't now. I'm still skeptical but *hopeful* :smile:
    Maybe someone has ordered from them and can verify?
  6. I would think there would be more pictures to show the Tiffany copyright on the jewelry..? It does not make sense.
  7. They way I see it, why not invest in buying from the store to be assured of authenticity?
  8. I saw several spelling and grammatical errors throughout the website. I think that would be a concern. As far as I know, you can only buy Tiffany at Tiffany's- not Neimans, Saks, or Bergdorf. Therefore, how can a website other that Tiffany sell it either.
  9. Tiffany's doesn't sell to ANY distributors. The only way to get authentic Tiffany jewelry is through the Tiffany store or
  10. "If it looks too good to be true..."
  11. no way! i woudldn't buy from them - doesn't look authentic to me. :tdown:
  12. sells used Tiffany jewelry. I haven't bought from them b/c I prefer new things, but if you don't mind buying something used, check out the website.
  13. ^Okay guys thanks for your help!

I definitely won't be ordering from that website!