discount codes?

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Does anyone know if there are any current discount codes for some of these sites that sell tokidoki? And how do you get these discount codes in the first place?

I really want a Famiglia denaro with the blue bird (or pink as second choice) on the front, but I don't know if that'll ever happen... so if I can't have the placement I want, I'm thinking of settling for a random one as long as I can get it at a discount...

If you don't need it right away, you could wait until the outlets get them in a few months, then call Lindsey and ask for the exact placement you want. I bet the outlets will get a lot of Famiglia, since it's one of the less popular prints.

Eejit: But I thought Famiglia was only sold at department stores on the mainland, so the outlets shouldn't be getting them...

SisterBlue: I saw it!! It's soooooooooo cute and definitely would be perfect for me!! I just hope it doesn't go to an insane price... But yes, birds on both sides - my DREAM placement!!

gingiemay: I don't like dealing with that seller because communication is HORRIBLE and she's really rude!!

xaznx: Well, I hope one of us gets it!! I've been waiting for that kind of placement foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever!!

lambfashionista: Thank you soooooooo much!! :tup:

I don't like dealing with that seller because communication is HORRIBLE and she's really rude!!

Hmmm, come to think of it, she still hasn't posted feedback for me, despite the fact that I posted positive feedback as soon as I received the item. That's one of my big pet peeves for eBay, when you post feedback for someone and they just never bother.

Hmmm, come to think of it, she still hasn't posted feedback for me, despite the fact that I posted positive feedback as soon as I received the item. That's one of my big pet peeves for eBay, when you post feedback for someone and they just never bother.

I bought something from her a long time ago and I was kinda unhappy w/how long they took to ship my item so I never posted feedback for them and they never posted feedback for me even though I paid immediately :cursing: Well then about 3 months later they left me a feedback so I sucked it up and left one for them b/c I wasn't as mad at that point. So maybe they wait and do all their feedback every 3 months? I'm with you though, I hate it when people don't leave feedback especially when it was a great sale. :tdown: