discount code for TRENDYSTARS

1. hey, does anyone know the discount code for trendystars?? i can't find it anywhere! :shrugs:
    thanks heaps !!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2. I didn't know there was a code out there for them? I wish I had known I purchased a silver bullet necklace from them that I got today.

They have got some cute stuff, hey.
  3. ah, im not sure if there is...but I just saw there was a space for coupon/promo codes...wanted to give it a bet!

what could the code possibly be?? trendy? kawaii? rare? trendystars? starstrendy??? !!!:wtf:

i'm planning to get the smiley bullet myself! it is sooooo cute!!:yahoo:
  4. Really!! You will love it! It is very weighty. I can't wait to wear mine. My teddy is wearing it right now.
  5. Is Trendystars the boutique in Hawaii? If it is I ordered my Stellina stars earrings from them & they were packaged with sand & LIVE ants.... There was no way they just crawled in there either, they were taped up in the bubble wrap the earrings were wrapped in. I just about puked when I opened it..... I was really disgusted.
  6. Crap! You have got to be kidding me? I guess I won't be buying any t-shirts from them. Sorry this happened to you. Thanks for the heads up!

Luckily I didn't have any problems with my order.
  7. I wish I was joking, my husband has banned me from buying anything from the entire state of Hawaii now, haha. I mean something like that has got to be against state quarantine laws or something.
  8. You here about stuff like that all the time now on imported goods from all over. Different species of bugs that are not native to a certain area take over the native species.
  9. omg that's soooo scary!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
    did you complain to them? i was thinking of getting some shirts and hoodies from them too!crap!!
  10. I did say something when I reviewed the transaction, I actually bought it from Trendystars through the Amazon Marketplace.
  11. That's weird... Our islands aren't COVERED in sand. Nor are there many stores that are located ON the sand or even RIGHT NEXT to the sand... I'd like to know where Trendy Stars is located exactly.
  12. The item did come directly from Trendystars, the financial transaction was handled through Amazon, if that makes any sense.
  13. omg nason.. that is insane!!! :wtf: