Disaster :-(

1. My friends Oak Phoebe bag had a whole drink spilt in it so now there is a water mark running along it. Any ideas how to treat this?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Oh no!! Did she not spray it with Colonsil?

What colour is it? Water marks will get better with time. However she really needs to spray it with Colonsil to prevent any further diasters.

I don't know whether this will work on the phoebe but she could try getting a metal spoon and from the inside of the bag trying to knead the stain out!

Good luck:smile:
  3. If it is really bad I would contact mulberry repairs department (contact details are on the site) - they are pretty good and would probably be able to do something.
  4. mmm , if she likes the dark look , put it in the rain !! it will even it up , but Mulberry repairs department could easily sort it as Hulahoop suggested .
  5. Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll let her know.

6. I find that getting the bag evenly darker is the only way forward once this happens. Repeated over-spraying with Collonil has this effect.
  7. Yup, I wore my Martha and it got rained on, drenched!

At first I was so sad but now it has a lot of character and has the vintage look - like I've had it for years but with no threadbare spots!