disappointing shopping experience - Ottawa

1. Hi,
    After seeing all of these gorgeous bags I decided to check out Burberry Bags at Holt Renfrew in Ottawa. I was a little disappointed at the selection...:sad: At the very least I decided I wanted the zip around nova check wallet but they were sold out...bummed out again!!! I'm sure the selection is better in Toronto, not sure when I will be there again.

Does anyone know of any good online sites that sell genuine bags and/or reputable eBay vendors?

2. Good question! I will bump you to see if we get answers!
  3. Hi Fellow Ottawan....I am so excited to hear from people from Ottawa.

Well I gave up on the Ottawa HR a while ago. Handbag shopping there is a little frustrating to say the least. Holt Renfrew sale pricing is still very high compared to US Sales.

I have bought bags and stuff from bluefly, www.Diabro.net, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks, Sabinesboutique.com With the great sales they have adding a little for customs is still not too bad, specially with the amazing exchange rate these days.

PM me if you need more info or more detailed leads in some of these stores!
  4. Saks will not ship to a Canadian address, you can use a Canadian credit card but you require a US shipping address
  5. Holts Calgary has a pretty weak selection of Burberry as well. It is a shame b/c I really like Burberry LE items and if Holt does happen to get the odd piece in, it is gone asap. =(
  6. Thanks I'm going to check these out online right now! I'm watching a bag on eBay, I'm pretty sure it's authentic but I hate dropping $300 and finding out I bought a fake!