Disappointed in Natasha

1. Ordered the Natasha convertible in "mirror" patent, but sent it straight back. It was stiff as a board! Looked and felt like a cheap plastic tote.
    Anyone else have a Natasha?:crybaby:

2. I don't have it but I played arround with it at Nordstroms in the mirror material and I agree with you! I think it is a much better bag in leather or the crinkled patent!

3. I have a black patent natasha and the leather is actually softer than what I thought it would be, never seen the mirror one tho

4. I have the Natasha in the ink color and love it. It is so soft a great bag! The silver ones do look like they would be stiff. If you like the style try it in the soft leather colors.

5. ^^ I like it in the ink color as well. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those.

6. Don't get me wrong, it was a cute bag, and I'm definitely not over Kooba yet; but I NEED a metallic bag! I still don't have one!
    Next on my list is the Anna Corinna City Tote in silver. I've heard that it is very soft and I love the look.

7. right--you, me and everyone else! sooooo frustrating....

8. Sorry to hear that. I like the looks of the bag, but I am not a patent gal. Maybe in the usual leather you'd like it better.

9. I'm not into patent either, but I :heart: Shockey's ink Natasha. Would love to find that bag somewhere.

10. I've seen a few ink natashas and parker's on eBay-did they fake that colour too???

11. the black patent natasha is much softer than the metallics.. wonder why tho..

12. So sorry to hear that - I was looking for a deal on the black patent and I know I just saw that bag on sale. Was wondering why the black patent was still full price.

Guess there maybe complaints about that particular finish.