Disappointed about Crouissant GM

1. I am so upset that LV decided to discontinue the Crouissant GM!:sad2: It has been one of my favorites for a long time. I thought it would always be around. Oh, well. I now need to find a replacment bag. I'd like it to be a shoulder bag. I have tried the Crouissant MM (too small) for my frame. I am 5'9". Suggestions anyone???

2. If you're looking for the large round shape in a over the shoulder bag.. I would suggest the Onatah GM. If you're still set on the croissant GM though, I believe I've seen one around on eBay from a reputable seller.

3. Have you checked to see if there are some still floating around the LV boutiques?

4. Thanks for all of the responses. I don't really care for the Onatah and I've tried all of the boutiques and there are none left in the US. I have even call the 866 number. I guess I'll have to give up.

5. I'm confused. If there are none left why is it still avabile on elux? :weird:

6. The Crouissant GM is still on eluxury??! The only one that I've seen is the MM.

7. How about the babylone?

8. Opps. Sorry, it was the MM. :sad2:

9. Hello! The only other "round" monogram canvas bag (with the similar size that you had in mind) that I can think of right now is the medium ellipse. However, it is hand-held. Would you consider the hand-held bag or are you preferring to lean towards a shoulder bag?

10. Hello everybody. I want a shoulder bag. I will take a look at the babylone. The ellipse is cute but not a shoulder bag.

11. wow I didn't know Crouissant will be discontinued, it's one of the bags I am consider getting... but there are too many on my list, too :smile:
    Shoulder bag wise, have you considered viva-cite? it's a bit more structured and boxy though

12. Only the Croissant GM being discontinued . I spoke the the leather goods manager at my local boutique (Ceasar's Las Vegas) and they are contacting France to see if there are ANY available there if so, they will send it to me. I highly doubt that they will be able to locate the bag and I don't want to get my hopes up. I have tried the Viva cite. I found it to be a little boxy. Loved the outside pockets though......mmmmm

13. I didn't know they were going to discontinue the Croissant GM :sad2:

14. What about the Cabas Mezzo? Is this a good bag? I don't have one in my collection as I thought that it would be too boxy. I am kinda of leary of the bag because of the leather bottom.

15. sorry, i'm a newbie here.. is Crossant GM basically a larger size of crossant?

One of my client came in with a Crossant the other day and I must say, it's gorgeous either dress up or dress down!