Disappearing clothes

I used to just blame it on my friends because we borrow each other's stuff so much, I barely remember remember what I lent out but I've put an end to that last year (long story). Now I have to blame the disappearing clothes on my messy room. A good place to find missing stuff is behind the dresser drawers.

oh man. it happens way too often for me. I have my own apartment (at school) then my parents' house at home. Did I mention that I, too, am incredibly messy and disorganized? I have so many missing shoes and clothes.

happens to me aaaall the time: so frustrating!!! but i'm beginning to wonder if i'm loosing them in the laundry room (i live in dorms at the moment)....

Mine disappear literraly...............and figuratively (I forget I've bought something). :upsidedown:

The worst is when I'm trying to get dresssed and I have (what I think is) the perfect outfit in mind but I can't for the life of me, find the one item I'm looking for that will put the whole thing together. :Push: :lol:

i have a pretty organized closet and this still happens to me all the time. i always blame the elf who lives in my closet and hides that one piece of clothing i'm always missing for a perfect outfit. one day, that elf is going to get it.

Yes all the time! Drives me absolutely nuts. I'll search and search for a certain piece that I MUST wear that day, am not able to find it, and then end up finding it 2 weeks later when I'm looking for something else that I saw when I was searching for the first thing. Sometimes I wonder if there's a little clothing elf that lives in my house and does this just for his amusement... :rolleyes:

Edit: Looks like amandabug and I have the same idea about the elf. I didn't even read that post before I posted mine. How funny :lol: must be true then!

This happens to me ALL THE TIME. i was recently looking for my favorite skirt because the weather is getting nicer here and i cant find it. i probably put it away with my other summer clothes but i cant find them either lol. Im always loosing clothes in my own house, especially underwear!