Dirty Wapity

1. I bought a white multicolor wapity a couple weeks ago and it's already starting to get dirty. I've been using it nonstop since i bought it. I keep it in my purse and take it out instead of my whole purse when I'm at work. Should I just stop using it for a while or is there another way to keep it clean? It's getting a little dingy around the zipper and the strap. The whole point of buying the wapity was for convenience, but now I'm just a little ticked off with my dirty wapity.:cry:
  2. OK, I have to admit when I saw that thread title I giggled a bit. :graucho:
  3. ^^^^ :roflmfao: :roflmfao: me too pseub
  4. Me too! :lol:

"Dirtywapity" would be a great screen name.:roflmfao:
  5. lol Now that I look at it, it does look kinda funny.
  6. elongreach, is it the canvas that's dirty? If so have you tried baby wipes to clean it? If it's the cloth on the zipper, what about one of those fabric spot cleaners (Tide, I think?) I've seen advertised? The kind you dab on?

7. same here.... :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :lol: it sounds bad
  8. It's the white around the zipper. Maybe I'll try the Tide to go like you said. I guess it can't do any damage since it's white.
  9. So it wasn't just me then. Good.
    I have always been afraid of the white MC because of this, I think somebody said you can use shining monkey in the canvas. Is that correct? Can you use the cleaner on it too?
    I hope you get loads more use of it, wapity's are made to be seen!
  10. I really don't want to treat the strap itself, but the color seems different. Is the leather on the wapity untreated as well? When I bought it, it seemed a lot different than my other LV items.
  11. me too. sounds like something kinky or an insult for a perverted Italian.
  12. Yea, my wapity got mad at my gucci and decided to get down and dirty. It's been tossing and turning in that bag all day. I guess I'll keep it in my LVs from now on.

My wapity is probably just getting back at me for allowing it to be placed in my friends purse while I ate crabs last week. I just didn't want it to get dirty but I don't think my wapity makes friends with others very well.
  13. :lol: you are too cute!:heart:
  14. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: