Dirt on Dirt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone seen the new tv series of Courtney Cox dirt? last night i was able to watch episodes 2 and 3 and I tell you I din't like it. The setting was too dark. The actions of the actors were too scripted and were too over acting. Does anyone feel the same way?:yucky: I sooooo did not like it.
  2. I definitely agree. "Dark" is a good word to describe it. I only watched the first episode.
  3. I too only saw the first episode and didn't like it for the same reasons.
  4. I think the most interesting character is the schizophrenic photograper. He's the only remotely likeable character in the whole thing.
  5. This show is growing on me.
  6. Agreed :yes:
  7. It has become my absolutely favorite show! I love it! I don't think it is doing as well as was hoped, though, so I am trying not to get to attached to it, but I am more hooked with every episode.

Jennifer Anniston is going to be a guest star, as a character who hooks up with Lucy!
  8. After watching 2 episodes, I find it really weird, really dark, but it's also growing on me :smile: I'm gonna give it a few more eps to see whether I'll keep watching or not!

I was really sad about the cat though :sad:
  9. I watched all 4 episodes now and I really don't like it beacsue it seems to overacted. I just like the photographer and his relation ship with the dea actress.
    This is not a show that I'll watch regurarly.
  10. Wow i thought I was the only 1 who noticed that it was too dark. I even told my man that! lol.

Watched 10 mins of it when it first aired, and never cared for it again.
  11. After watching 4 episodes, I still don't know where I stand :s I think the first episode was the worst of the bunch, but it's kind of starting to get better...

It *is* very dark though!
  12. Watched all 4, and I love it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.