Diorissimo

here I found the colors offered for Fall-Winter 2012
I believe that there's grained leather as well as smooth calfskin.
dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154303.jpg

dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154304.jpg

dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154305.jpg

dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154306.jpg

dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154307.jpg

dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154301.jpg

dior-bags-2012-fall-winter-154302.jpg

The leather definitely isn't delicate. I honestly use my medium Diorissimo daily as a work bag. I put my laptop in it unprotected, files, etc. and hop on the subway. it's fantastic.

the making of Diorissimo and Lady Dior lensed by Piotr Stoklosa
http://luxuryes.com/2012/05/lady-dior-and-diorissimo-by-piotr-stoklosa/

Wow, as corny as this sounds watching the Lady Dior and Diorissimos being made, I actually felt like crying watching the beauty of the bags coming together, knowing how much care and detail has gone into making each Dior bag. A lot of people think 'why pay all that money for a bag?' they never really understand when they could pay £50 for a high street leather bag. I know the care that has gone into making each and every Dior I own and I'm proud of it, and the craftsmanship, experience and effort put into them :biggrin:

price for Diorissimo bag: small $3700 medium $4200 large $4700

Is Diorsimmo a new range that is released this year? Anyone know if it's going to be a classic range or a seasonal range? I'm loving it!
Does it also only come in one size?

As you can see from the above message which was posted earlier in the thread, there are 3 sizes for the Diorissimo. It depends on its popularity, the colours may be seasonal, but it seems like Dior's new marketing technique is to introduce new interpretations and styles to the classic and popular styles. The style was released late last year/earlier this year as part of the F/W collection, if I remember correctly?

As you can see from the above message which was posted earlier in the thread, there are 3 sizes for the Diorissimo. It depends on its popularity, the colours may be seasonal, but it seems like Dior's new marketing technique is to introduce new interpretations and styles to the classic and popular styles. The style was released late last year/earlier this year as part of the F/W collection, if I remember correctly?
It premiered with Cruise 2012. :smile: