Dior

Diorissimo Reveal!

sunnie_518 Posted By sunnie_518 Posted Jun 30, 2014

1. #1 Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    Hi everyone,
    I am too excited to fall asleep though it 's already 2:30am in Amsterdam. I just got this lovely Diorissimo and can't wait to share with you guys. It is a little bit long story. Before I came to Amsterdam, I asked the sales to check the stock of Diorissimo of smooth leather. She offered two coulors. One is midnight blue, the other is called glycine. I have asked you to help me choose a color between those two if you remember . Although the midnight blue is amazing, but I not very happy with it contrasting leather which is light mint. In person, it is not so unique to me . And the smooth leather is very stiff in the new ones and I can't get the saggy effect that I want for a Diorissimo bag. So I was looking around in the store and suddenly my attention was attracted by this one. Vibrant blue with pink lining. I almost missed it because it is grainy leather and I just put all my attention on the smooth leather. I though smooth leather might be more lustering but the grainy leather is so soft and also just as glossing as the smooth one!

So here it is! My first Diorissimo!
    I also bought a little wallet with the same color to go with it. Sorry for such a tedious long story and thank you very much for letting me share my joy.

View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404175115.521804.jpg View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404175191.506607.jpg View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404175407.159610.jpg

2. Oh wow I'm speechless!! This bag is beyond gorgeous! Congratulations! Now I want one😍!

3. Thank you. I am so glad you like it!

4. So so beautiful!! Congratulations!!

5. Thank you!:smile:

6. Lovely purchase!
    May I ask how much the wallet was? TIA

7. wow, this is so~ beautiful!! I fell in love ... ... :love:

congratulations!

8. 620euros before tax return

9. Thank you.

10. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous bag!!! :woohoo:

11. OMG absolutely beautiful!!!!!! congrats

12. Wonderful purchase! Love this color!

13. Congrats, she is gorgeous!!!!

14. Ohh she is sooo gorgeous!! Congrats!

15. Congrats she (and the wallet) is so beautyful !