Dior Reference Library

Diorissimo (pictures only)

averagejoe Posted By averagejoe Posted Feb 12, 2012

1. Name: Diorissimo

Year (season): 2012 (Cruise)

Characteristics: Haute craftsmanship with exceptional attention to detail, the Diorissimo bag features luxurious lambskin lining in a contrasting colour, and leather piping to accentuate its clean lines and minimalist silhouette.

Attached Files:

2. The Diorissimo comes with a detachable strap.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. I purchased the black diorissimo
    But also found this light blue jean Color which was gorgeous too
    Just thought I'd share the pic

View attachment 1772076

View attachment 1772082

Attached Files:

5. Two new colors for fall! This gorgeous bright yellow with fuchsia interior and a tricolor Diorissimo (actual exterior color is beige like in the 3rd photo, royal blue interior, red handles and strap). I'm thinking about getting the tri color!

Attached Files:

6. For dinner with my hubs and son :smile:

Attached Files:

7. Got the gold diorissimo in medium size 😀

Attached Files:

8. sorry, I am pretty bad with computers and converting pics. here is mine, small size, grained leather black, comes with a little pouch and shoulder strap.2450 pounds in dior boutique sloane street. I took some approximate measures 32cm length x 35 cm (hight with handles) and 12 cm width. it's not too heavy. But it is also not a very light bag. But since it's a very high quality bag with bag charms etc , it can't be as light as a celine tote or a neverful. It's very easy to carry with the shoulder strap and very comfortable. Hope this helps. Btw I prefer this bag over kelly because I am always feeling very grown up with a kelly and this bag looks very young and fresh. And it's also handcraft made. This is just my opinion. Hope this girls. Have fun :smile: I love my bag.

Attached Files:

9. Hi everyone. I'd like to share this new addition to my diorissimo collection. It was love at the first sight when I saw it in the diormag. but I never thought I'd be that lucky to actually bump into it in the boutique. (I was on my way to get a lady dior or a miss dior that day, but this beauty just came and all plans were postponed. )
    So I got it around Christmas time. a sweet treat for myself :cool:

Attached Files:

10. Some of diorissimo large in dior boutique, jakarta

Attached Files:

11. Here the photo for my small Diorissimo in black.

Attached Files:

12. I also just got the same bag in black, but ur hardware looks silver? Mine is in champagne gold

View attachment 2017812

Attached Files:

13. Attached Files:

14. Attached Files:

15. Just purchased this beautiful gorgeous bag, fell in love with the color :heart::heart:

Presenting my first Dior in carmin red and gris gray inner lining. :woohoo::happydance:

View attachment 2037680

Under the light, the color is a bit pinkish.

Attached Files: