Dior wallet - pics

Kat said:
Jc, the bag is so pretty!

awww thanks.....i seriously do love that bag in all its version....the little version, the big version, the brown version....the version they had for winter with velvet instead of leather....this whole line is precious and coated canvas so really dirt-proof too :P

Kat said:
I am trying to decide if I should get this wallet or not. I really like the look and design of the wallet. However it is "coated canvas." I guess it's like LV mono; right? Does anyone know how well it would hold up compared to all leather? I guess it won't get scratched easily; right?

p11049184_ph_hero.jpg

Cute!! :love: I was eyeing the matching purse actually. But knowing me, I'd probably wear gloves before touching it b/c I'm so afraid I'd get it dirty! :blink:

ninamlee said:
i love the bag and the wallet. my friend keeps her wallets in a cloth bag. she totally babies her wallets

:shame: :shame: you sure your friend don't know me? :shame: I do the same thing too. Well, to my defense, I only use the dustcover to cover the top of my wallet, I don't actually put it inside the dustcover...I'm too embarrassed that someone might think I'm a freak for doing it! (I know I am, but I'd like to keep a secret! :nuts: )

Oh my gosh! I haven't seen that wallet and now I have a new obsession! I hadn't even really looked at the Dior stuff before - too focused on LV, but now I have something else to aspire to get! :nuts:

my friend had an uncoated wallet, and it got SOOOO DIRTY. having it coated probably will prevent stains.. but i donno... i stay away from light colors =) it is an adorable wallet tho!