Dior vintage flowers saddle bag

1. Does anyone know if Dior still carries the vintage flowers line? I know that Eluxury has one more reporter bag in that beige flower print, but I want the small saddle pochette. Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. You know, I'm not sure of that either, but I'd love to know! My older sister wanted the bigger bag... can't remember its name, but it was over $1000. I loved the vintage flowers! Please let me know when you find more information!
  3. is it this line?

you can try calling the nearest dior store and ask them if they have anything in that line. i think they can do a search in their other stores too. start with the NYC and LA stores.
    dior 002.jpg
  4. alot of the bags from this line are on sale 40%
  5. this is one of my fave range, i bought a long wallet and a sling bag. and there is a sale now at the boutiques for this line.
  6. wow, that is really pretty....
  7. [​IMG][​IMG]
    i own the wallet and sling bag from this collection. i am thinking of getting the bigger boston bag coz it is currently on sale!:biggrin:
  8. Call the boutiques.
  9. Where would I be able to find this line on sale? The only Dior boutique that I've been to is the one in the Beverly Center (Los Angeles area).. Should I just go in and ask?
  10. How about a Dior outlet ? Try the one at Woodbury commons, they may ship as well.
  11. thanks everyone!!! I currently only have the keyholder and a cardholder like the ludlow. Would love to add more to the collection!
  12. Does this kind of fabric get dirty very easily? I saw a large tote on sale, but hesistant to get it, for mainly to carry books and computer, and afraid to get it stained when i lug it around.
  13. there are actually 2 different kinds of fabric for this design. the ones shown above are of coated canvas and it doesn't get dirty easily. whereas the other fabric is just canvas and according to the SA, you have to take extra care of it. i think that the large tote you are talking about is canvas, is that right?
  14. so far the ones I have are coated canvas. They look like a lot of little raised dots when you look up close! Does anyone know what bags came out from this line? I know there's the small saddle, the frame satchel, the boston bag, 2 shapes of messenger bags (vertical and horizontal rectangles) and small leather goods?)